Sometimes it's necessary to voice that you survived the week. Other times, it is necessary to voice that you survived the weekend. This past weekend was full of weddings and not nearly as much relaxation + recharging as I probably needed to face this Monday, but I SURVIVED! I might have glared at the weekend with dread as it approached, but once I was in it I was able to take it on with more enthusiasm than I thought I had left to give.
It's funny how even in the insanity of this current life situation of me working a 9-5 and shooting weddings on the weekend, editing and responding to inquiries in the evenings, somehow making time to workout and be a sensibly healthy person, and spending some time with my husband, I still feel so much more satisfied with my life than the times when I had all the free time in the world. Admittedly keeping up with this insanity for the longterm would not be possible for me, but for now I am thriving on knowing that this crazy, busy, sometimes seemingly impossible current life situation is pushing me closer and closer to my dream.
So, even though this Monday might be one of the hardest I've faced in a long, long time I can rest assured that all the sleepless nights and overpacked workweeks will totally pay off. I've just got to keep my head up and keep at it, because one day I'll look back and remember these days fondly thinking those are the days that got me here.
Here is some Monday inspiration for you all. Happy Monday!
1. I am in love with the color of that skirt and like all of the pictures from this shoot.
2. Oh my gosh! This cake is GORGEOUS!!!
3. I could definitely go for this situation this morning.
4. Loving the mid-century style these days. And that sign is like pure perfection!
5. Strawberry Pie Ice Cream Ice Cream Sandwiches??? Yes, please!
6. Every time I walk into Anthropologie my brain screams, "BUY ALL THE THINGS!!!" This shower curtain is so beautiful!
p.s. I promise that there will be some non-Monday posts up on the blog soon. <3