I hope that your three-day weekend treated you well and that you ate some oreo truffles and cheesecake and slept in ALOT, because I know I did! I had a wedding Saturday, but Sunday and Monday we were all about staying home and enjoying our free time. Sunday evening we caught up with our newly engaged couple friends at Avanti and then we picked up a cheesecake from Whole Foods to enjoy while we watched The Big Short. So many great decisions.
Back to reality.
Let's be real, it's like real hard to be back at work this morning. However, I'm slowly, but surely settling into this Tuesday. I will probably still think It's Monday until I'm on my way home, so just know that I am struggling right along side of you.
In other news, there are some exciting things in the works for us. I am looking forward to sharing more soon, but for now, just know it's making us super happy and probably further proves the unpredictability of mine and Josiah's life together! Disclaimer: not a baby.
Have an amazing week and stay tuned!
Here is this week's roundup of things that are inspiring me.
1. The cutest blog with the prettiest food photography. Oh and try these. Horchata is my new love!
2. I want to get this print and hang it near my vanity. I love it! It also makes me think of Elf. " SMILING IS MY FAVORITE!"
3. Take some serious French girl hostess tips from this post.
4. Necessary motivation on this Monday.
5. I am stalking this dress until it comes back in stock.
6. Wanderlust vibes, always.