Some Mondays require me to get up and start getting work done, but this Monday I am taking a step back. I spent the weekend in Aspen shooting some gorgeous weddings that I can not wait to share. Although I had a blast spending time with one of my favorite photographers, I am so, so glad to be home and I have given myself 100% permission to relax and enjoy today. It's basically my Saturday, so extra coffee, slow moving, and absolutely no pressure to accomplish much.
I wish that I knew you were all in the same boat as me today, but I lift my coffee cup to those of you that are facing the work-week head-on on this Monday morning. I salute you. And tomorrow I will join you.
1. I love the combination of modern and rustic in this home.
2. This manicure has got me seriously considering a trip to the salon.
3. First thing I am going to purchase when i have an actual space to call an office: this pink velvet sofa. I would prefer to have it in the living room, but I am certain Josiah would disagree.
4. Perhaps the chicest swimsuit I have ever seen. Ever.
5. On my list to make this summer.
Sending some serious Monday love to you all.