If you've left your house at all in the last few weeks you've probably seen at least some Holiday things out and about. Starbucks Holiday drinks are officially available and Target's aisles are flooded with all things red and green and whether you're team, wait-until-Thanksgiving-is-over-to-think-about-Christmas or team Get-it-done, it is soon going to be time to at least start thinking about Christmas gifts. Where did the year go? I have no idea, but it's here and we better get ourselves together so we're not with the rest of the crazies on Christmas Eve settling on the unwanted, remaining gifts while trying to manage our social anxiety. Let's avoid that!
My first piece of advice for you is to shop online! Typical introvert thing to say. Like, why do people even go to stores? With Anthropologie being a rare exception, because it's totally an experience to shop there and the online shipping cost is insane (seriously, like $11), I prefer to do all of my shopping online. I don't have to deal with parking, putting real-world clothes on, or leaving my cozy apartment when it's freezing! Who's with me? I've rounded up a few of my favorite items this year that I'm certain will be the perfect gifts that will have your loved ones feeling loved (and your bank account in tact).
I would love to hear your favorites! Happy shopping, friends!
1. Because organization is necessary, so why not do it in style. ($34)
3. A little encouragement for that girl boss friend of yours. Just print it and put it in a cute frame! ($5)
4. For the friend with wanderlust. ($10-65)
5. A home decor trend that I am loving. ($29)
6. Take your friend's/sister's/mom's phone style up a notch (as long as she is still rocking the iphone6/6plus) ($36)*
7. For your friend who's loved the loveable losers through it all. ($28)
8. This coobook will have your friend starting off the new year right with healthy and simple plant based meals that are to-die for. It's seriously my current go-to for dinners! ($20)
9. No such thing as too many hats. ($20)
10. You should probably get this for your friend that's always cold. ($40)
11. The cutest calendar! ($26)
12. When in doubt, get a scarf. ($29)
*I recommend just going to the store if you can to avoid the insaneeeee shipping cost!